ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. For our Client we are looking for a:
IT Service Desk Intern
- The strategy for the IT Service Desk Intern is to adopt a quality and first-time resolution approach from call placement to call resolution.
- The suport of office and home-based IT hardware ,
- Provide first line application support including: incydent and problem identification, analysis, diagnosis and resolution or escalation when necessary,
- Assist in resolving incidents, questions and requests communicated eather over the telephone, e-mail, chat or Self Service,
- Develop and maitain expert knowladge in relations to all of company’s business applicaitions and a knowladge base for any aspects specific to remote to enhance the overall level of service provision.
- Fluent English
- Student of last year,
- Self-reliance and high motivation,
- Availability to work 40 h a week,
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail,
- Effective communication skills.
- The opportunity to start a career in a leading international law firm,
- Competitive salary,
- Development opportunities,
- Professional and international environment,
- Flexible working hours.