ObowiązkiCisco Cloud & Managed Services (CMS) group seeks a network Engineer with expertise in Cisco Routing and Switching Technologies. As a Customer Support Engineer in our world-class team you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You will be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You will solve our customers' toughest problems, ensuring that our customers get expected business outcomes, providing a superior customer experience.
The team is group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. „Work hard, play harder” is the motto of the team.
The team is a good mix of engineers with varying years of experience (from 3 years all the way to 12 years) in Cisco technologies and solutions, and each-and-every-one of them bring great value to the table.
Our team has global presence located in 2 US centers, 3 centers in EMEA and 2 India centers
- Works for worldwide customers within his/her own team or with other teams to solve problems and enhance future products with senior engineer supervision in the Routing and/or switching area
- Solves reported product and network problems of moderate complexity
- Effectively utilizes databases of existing issues, debugging tools and simple or moderate lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provides basic systems/product training and intellectual property material on-routing and/or switching technologies
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest technology products in order to provide a high quality support in current and future types of support services
- This position reports directly to the manager of Network Engineering.
- Network Engineer works closely with Tier 1 support and network operations for trouble resolution, as well as with order support personnel from various departments for new service delivery.
- Education: Computer Science degree preferred; CCNA or equivalent required.
- Experience: 1-3 years of directly-related professional work experience.
- Basic knowledge of IP Routing (including dynamic routing via STP, RSTP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.), Switching, MPLS, VPN, Firewalls.
- A working knowledge of Data Center environment (Cisco Nexus) is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing; other languages are a plus.
- Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural team environment.
- Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision.
- Analytical skills.
OferujemyWhat we offer:
- Attractive Salary based on B2B contract or contract of employment
- Private Healthcare (Medicover) and MultiSport Card
- Access to an e-learning platform
- Internal trainings,
- coaching and mentoringPossibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
- Healthy, comfortable and challenging environment
- Working in modern office (Enterprise Park) with Two cafeterias, Summer gardens, Outdoor Ping Pong table, Xbox games and board games in creativity rooms, Massage chairs, Table football and more