About TrenkwalderTrenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specialising in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
For our Client, global company dealing with technologies, we are looking for Candidates for the position:Job description:
- interact with project managers and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives,
- designing and writing test scripts,
- writing testing procedures,
- analyze, develop, and execute test data validation strategies to validate reports and data,
- participate in spec reviews and requirements’ definitions in order to detect measurable requirements for testing (completeness and accuracy),
- report and communicate on test activities.
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant technical discipline,
- QA experience,
- fluent written/spoken English,
- designing, developing and executing functional testing deliverables,
- working knowledge of performance testing for web applications.
- attractive salary,
- participation in interesting projects, also with international clients (e.g. Papua New Guinea, USA),
- wide range of internal and external trainings,
- mentoring, which will help you improve your knowledge,
- flexible working hours,
- medical package for you and your immediate family,
- MultiSport Package
- additional accident insurance.