If you love creating big things, having fun working in a small and family-alike start-up team, if you’re ambitious and create inspiring things and you are a person who gets things done – then we’re looking for you.
We’re a young, dynamic American company with an office in Miasteczko Nowy Wilanów, Warsaw. We’re a brand selling organic and 100% natural beauty and health products around the world.
Business is a team sport and we look for A players only: hungry to learn new and cutting edge eCommerce business techniques, hungry to grow, with exceptional work ethic, who likes to create, build, help and contribute.
Unlike boring corporate jobs, this is an opportunity to be a part of high performing team of A-players who make things happen, coordinate projects to successful completion with full opportunity to do interesting projects and have a real voice in the company.
Position: Operations & Finance Assistant/Coordinator
Office Location: Warszawa, Miasteczko Nowy Wilanów
Language: We’re a 100% english speaking office so please be comfortable to only communicate in english here (have couple of US-native team members who don’t speak polish)
Work Schedule: FULL TIME – 5 days during the week, full hours (9-17) in our office in New Wilanów, Warsaw + 2 hours every weekend (work from either home or the office)
What type of tasks you will be doing:
Managing budget, forecasting expenses, paying our contractors (no need for any specific knowledge – we will train you, you just need to like dealing with money and be very organized and detailed)
Logistics (ordering inventory on time from China and Poland)
Creating and supervising SOPs
Accounting & bookkeeping (on US LLC and Polish Sp Zoo – again, no need for prior experience in it, we will train you)
Overseeing all processes, administrative supervision
You (just like all of us) will be wearing many hats: we will also ask you to contribute to marketing operations, sales spreadsheets, implementing eCommerce new knowledge and tricks to our systems (you will learn A LOT with us and expand your skill set to tactics that no one in Poland teaches nor does) and „regular” office tasks too, like: – doing lots of research
The type of person we’re looking for:
- You’re excellent/fluent in english (in our office we speak only english with each other, customers, suppliers).
- You’re obsessed with precision and details (good with administrative tasks and keeping things in order).
- You’re organized. You deliver what they promise 100%.
- You’re resourceful. You don’t need hand holding at every turn.
- You have pride in your work ethic. You’re ambitious. Can’t sleep if something is not done right.
- You’re great with people, you mediate conflicts between people well and you bring an upbeat spirit to the team.
- You want to be a part of something special, new and interesting. You want your contribution and work be significant and are serious about your career and growth.
- Learning from and working with the CEO of the company directly
- Working in the english, international environment.
- Learning entirely new eCommerce skill set that no one in Poland teaches or does
- Working with organic beauty and health products, overseeing how they are being made
- Managing small teams of fun, smart and ambitious people