About TrenkwalderTrenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specialising in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
For our Client, one of the largest IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and pubic sectors, located in Szczecin, we are currently looking for Candidates for the position:Job description:
- cooperating with international team of experts working on modern telecommunication systems, managing software development R&D projects,
- from technical coordinator point of view responsibility for delivering a high-quality product (LTE), prepare project documentation and facilitate communication with stakeholders,
- driving and participate in different, specially technical, meetings with the Customer,
- making decision on a software branch, architectural changes,
- planning and complex support for the product,
- dealing with the full range of issues within SW Development area including some more complex,
- prioritizes, organizes and makes decisions related to own work,
- planning of own work is made on mid-term period.
- PMP or Prince2 Practitioner certifications,
- strong technical knowledge in relevant domains,
- good understanding of the software development process,
- excellent leadership and goal-driven management skills,
- openness to cooperation with different business partners and establish a productive partnership,
- team player and excellent communication and presentation skills,
- fluent English.
- great work atmosphere without strict corporate standards,
- competitive salary,
- participation in interesting projects,
- private medical coverage,
- group life insurance,
- investment fund,
- relocation package,
- English language course cost refund,
- Multi Sport card.