ObowiązkiCisco consists of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. „Work hard, play harder” is the motto of the team. The team is a good mix of engineers with varying years of experience in Cisco technologies and solutions, and each-and-every of them bring great value to the table. Cisco Managed Services team has global presence located in 2 US centers, 3 centers in EMEA and 2 India centers.
Whom we seek?
We are looking for bright people to join our team with good fundamental in Systems/Linux administration and customer support. People who can develop and guide the specific technologies if it”s needed. As a member of Cisco Managed Services team you will be expected to work autonomously and help us delivering the best customer experience as possible by supporting them with technical queries.
- active monitoring and providing 3rd level support for customer's environment and responding to the events in timely fashion
- autonomously solve complex and unique issues based on your knowledge and experience
- acting as Cisco single point of contact to the customer, active participation in escalation calls
- provide support and input for IM/PM/CM processes, drive problem tickets to resolution
- close cooperation with vendor-based support
- preparing and delivering presentations and trainings to the internal team or wider audience including lab scenarios
- learning new technologies and sharing the knowledge with the rest of the team
- taking active part during customers onboarding
- verifying Tier1 and Tier 2 work and helping them to achieve their goals
- providing technical support for customers during software deployment, new services implementation and architectural changes
- minimum of 5+ years of experience in supporting Linux systems – RHCE level of knowledge required
- experience in Java based application operation
- scripting skills (e.g., Bash, Perl, Python)
- understanding and practical knowledge of networking and server hardware
- experience with at least three technologies from the following list: LDAP, DNS, Radius, virtualization (e.g. VMware, KVM), loadbalancing (eg. Netscalers, F5), databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- ability to read technical documentation with understanding
- ability to understand complex customer environments end-to-end including understanding of external or non-directly supported components
- ability to analyze complex configurations of devices in a context of infrastructure as a whole
- ability to understand and predict impact of any action taken on selected components to the rest of infrastructure
- ability to analyze ongoing issues with the infrastructure and provide number of possible solutions including pros and cons for all of them
- willing to learn through organized trainings and self-studies
- strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- driving issues to successful resolution, work across organization with different teams, giving good example and having will-do attitude
- going above and beyond predefined responsibilities, finding places for enhancements and taking autonomous actions
- strong written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- experience from ITIL based service delivery
OferujemyWhat we offer?
- Full-time job with attractive salary based on B2B or Contract of employment
- Multicultural working environment and possibility to advance technical skills
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
- Internal trainings, coaching, mentoring
- Access to e-learning platform
- Working in modern office (Enterprise Park) with Two cafeterias, Summer gardens, Outdoor Ping-Pong table, Xbox games and board games in creativity rooms, Massage chairs, Table football and more.